We are committed to creating the safest environment possible for each child who attends Greatleaps. We currently practice the protocols listed below to ensure safety of our students and staff:
- Parents should keep children home with temperatures above 99.0.
- No blankets, stuffed animals or other lovies should be brought to school.
- No necklaces, bracelets, or watches should be worn (these often get placed in the children’s mouths and touched by teachers or other students. By keeping these items at home, we are cutting down on the spreading of germs)
- We start each new school year with a unit on proper hygiene and healthy habits.
- Assigned seats and supplies to keep germs from spreading.
- Children will NOT be required to wear masks.