We are committed to creating the safest environment possible for each child who attends Greatleaps. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented the protocols listed below to ensure safety of our students and staff.
- Parents should take the students temperature before coming to school. Keep children home with temperatures above 99.0.
- No blankets, stuffed animals or other lovies should be brought to school.
- No necklaces, bracelets, or watches should be worn (these often get placed in the children’s mouths and touched by teachers or other students. By keeping these items at home, we are cutting down on the spreading of germs)
- We have added an entirely new unit to our curriculum on hygiene and healthy habits.
- Assigned seats and supplies to keep germs from spreading, teachers will rotate to children’s rooms, instead of the students moving classrooms.
- Rotate Recess Times to avoid large groups
- Children will NOT wear Masks.